Thursday, August 27, 2009

A Communique From Safeguy

When I arrived at work today Safeguy gave me some really great news. The other day in my post on copyright laws I mentioned that the reason I don't listen to much major label music that most of the bands on majors that I like are broken up.

Well fear not kids we are getting a Cranberries tour and album. We can all sleep soundly.

There is actually a back to story to why he would tell me about this, but it's not all that funny and mostly involves me getting somewhat humiliated, so I think it best we not rehash it here.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Wow. Maybe I can go to that concert I missed in Nashville back in 1996 because Dolores had the gotdamn flu. They canceled.

I was just listening to some Cranberries two nights ago. For, like, the first time in for, like, forever.