Monday, November 12, 2007

Things over heard at work.

The corporate work place is one of the more amazing melting pots a person can ever experience. My job often leads to me associating with a great many people I normally wouldn't. They are all truly great people, but our lives are just drastically different, and if not for work I can imagine the situation where I would have ever meet them. This often leads to me hearing several things that I find more or less jarring to my sense of the world around me. I shall attempt to post these things with some amount of regularity.

11/12/2007

"Allowing all these guys from Open Wheel racing is really hurting NASCAR. You get all these guys who's name no one can even pronounce. It's simply not good for the sport."

Please feel free to leave some of the more amazing things you hear at work.

No comments: