Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Band Name of the Day

Ladies and gentlemen, I now take great pleasure in presenting you with today's over the top band name of the day.

Drum Roll Please.

And So I watch You From Afar

I am currently listening to this band for the first time ever and they seem fine. Nothing bad nothing amazing so far. Pretty droning and what not, but dear God that name is terrible. I am curious why even go with that name. Why not just call yourself, I steal your lint out of your dryer when your not looking, or I plan to hide your bones in my basement one day? I am sure there is some sort allusion in the name, but I have no clue what it is.

However if you like the Battles, or Ox's, Botch, or other such polyrhythmic bands, give them a listen.

1 comment:

grace said...

so, is this your way of telling me you are stealing lint out of my dryer?